Toon Attack Toon Attack

Needs to Be Longer

This was really well done. My favourite Final Fantasy 1 Theme good job lol. Ne ways.. some of your animation needs to b fixed.. something like how the ninja shuriken things (dont no wat they are) need to move equal to the movement of the chair, and they need to look like there still stuck to it.. looks like there just floating.. and last.. Make it longer.. its was really good.. you should try and make it longer.

Noobs Vs l33t: Episode 1 Noobs Vs l33t: Episode 1

Great Idea

Well.. the animation was really good, and the wound was ok. The idea i really like its funny.. i would just say work more on your movement animations a bit more, and teh graphics.. idk.. the shading seemed a bit off.
Overall good work dude.

Shadow vs knuckles Shadow vs knuckles

Sprites Are Good

I'm not a bif fan of sprites, since many animators spend alot of time to make some anime type flashes, and there work gets blammed. While sprites are so simple just a copy, paste and movie clip if for motion.
Ne ways.. you've got some potential in the spriters animation part. The battles need to be a bit more quick, and music, kinda got boring after while. And when Shadows fighting Knuckles.. the "Here I Come" got really annoyings, since you played it ever 2secs.
Overall I would say good job, your flashes need some minor improvement, but its not something that will take long to leran

The Nativity Story... The Nativity Story...

...wat to say

um.. graphics need alot of improvement... there was like no sound.. if there was then.. it wasn't good.. the style was.. poor.. the story of the whole thing.. was rather um.. well.. lets just say im christian and stick with that.. not that it makes a difference.. it would have been better if u had more action and if it were longer...

Short and Sweet Animation Short and Sweet Animation

Um.. Good?

Well.. i like the style.. but all you were really doing was taking a still image and making it look like its spazzing out.
The small animations like his hair blowing in the wind need alot of improvement..

You've got a gift all you have to do now.. is learn to harnest it.. and turn it into a great flash.. Good Luck I hope to see future flashes of yours

Break Through - Episode 1 Break Through - Episode 1

U've Changed My Mood About Stick People

I've always hated Stickmen flashes.. man.. I think u've changed that.. Your stick man graphics were well done.. and music suited the evnirment well..
I just hope ppl who do stick animations can make them look more like yours.

JonBro responds:

The next episode will be better =D

Thanks

asi- Random Story asi- Random Story

Well.. My Flashes Look Like Crap Now...

Dude amazing.. never seen such well drawn characters in flash.. Makes all mine look like crap lol..
Like the music so Bravo..
Style was good..
Overall.. it was just amazing..
Keep up the good work.

Stick Samurai Part-1 Stick Samurai Part-1

Very Nice

Honestly I never really liked stick animations.. so thats why the graphics are only a 7. But wow for a 14year old thats really good.
Keep up the good work bud.

Theta Project Theta Project

Keep It Up

One of the best flashes I've seen in a while...
The intro was really good, and though u didn' keep the main character graphics the same as the intro.. the graphics were still good.
Final Fantasy VII Intro music gotta love that..
Keep up the good work.

Tribute to Cdn. Soldiers Tribute to Cdn. Soldiers

Good To See Someone Supports Our Troops

Hello my Canadian Friend,

Nice to see you support our fellow Canadian Troops.. not many ppl do these days..
You chose great music and i encourage you to make more flashes.

Zornkatzu responds:

Thank you for your kind words and for your review.

Most of all, thanks for supporting the troops! :)

~ Zornkatzu