Toon Attack Toon Attack

Needs to Be Longer

This was really well done. My favourite Final Fantasy 1 Theme good job lol. Ne ways.. some of your animation needs to b fixed.. something like how the ninja shuriken things (dont no wat they are) need to move equal to the movement of the chair, and they need to look like there still stuck to it.. looks like there just floating.. and last.. Make it longer.. its was really good.. you should try and make it longer.

Noobs Vs l33t: Episode 1 Noobs Vs l33t: Episode 1

Great Idea

Well.. the animation was really good, and the wound was ok. The idea i really like its funny.. i would just say work more on your movement animations a bit more, and teh graphics.. idk.. the shading seemed a bit off.
Overall good work dude.

Shadow vs knuckles Shadow vs knuckles

Sprites Are Good

I'm not a bif fan of sprites, since many animators spend alot of time to make some anime type flashes, and there work gets blammed. While sprites are so simple just a copy, paste and movie clip if for motion.
Ne ways.. you've got some potential in the spriters animation part. The battles need to be a bit more quick, and music, kinda got boring after while. And when Shadows fighting Knuckles.. the "Here I Come" got really annoyings, since you played it ever 2secs.
Overall I would say good job, your flashes need some minor improvement, but its not something that will take long to leran

'ball game' preview 'ball game' preview

Me Like!!!

This has to be the most addictive game i have played in a long time..
The graphics weren't anything fancy, or special.. but it suited it well..

Ninjaman! Ninjaman!

OMG!!!!

THIS IS THE BEST GAME I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!! ITS EVEN MORE ADDICTIVE THAN SOME OF TODAYS CONSOLE GAMES!!!!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!